Monday, September 10, 2012

Who Needs Wednesday and Wordless

When you have a New Grandbaby?



Feeding Time with Mama Biggest

Quality Time with Aunt Mid

DecentGuy found this little squirt under a building, curled up with a deceased sibling and no mama in sight. He was about 48 hours old but weak and wet and muddy, so it was pretty clear she wasn't coming back. This was certainly fate because he is married to Biggest, also known as, Furry Foster Mama of the Universe and he scooped the tiny cutie up and brought him directly to her. This might be the only type of grandkid I ever get from these two and that's ok with me. After all,  it's Kittens! (Yeah Yeah Biggest, Eugene counts too) but kittens!

Biggest wants to name him Osiris.

DecentGuy wants to name him Jebediah Mayhem.

I'm with him!


© 2012 All Rights Reserved by MOTPG
Protected by Copyscape plagiarism checker - duplicate content and unique article detection software.

19 comments:

  1. Jebediah Mayhem? Hilarious! What a sweet little thing. I'm glad he was saved. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Except now she keeps trying to give him to me : )

      Delete
  2. Best of luck with your adorable grand baby. This one won't need a college fund, but you might go broke On catnip and felt mice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you already tell it's a boy? I thought it took time for that, with a cat. Can you tell I don't know much? I'm allergic, but sure wish I wasn't! That's a real cutie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you can tell if you know what you're looking for. No one is allowed to be allergic at our house, it's a requirement to be in our family ; )

      Delete
  4. oh my gosh, jebediah mayhem is possibly the most awesome name ever. no offense to biggest but she almost has to concede. and i can't decide if it would be more awesome if he turns out to be a total wild thing or if it ends up completely ironic. wouldn't it be crazy fun to have a super mellow, sweet, lovey-dove cat name JEBEDIAH FREAKING MAYHEM?????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? She just doesn't want to be calling Jebediah Mayhem come eat through her neighborhood ; )

      Delete
  5. Eugene happens to be the cutest thing in the entire galaxy. Way better than kittens. Except he bit me this morning for not having cookies in my pocket when I brought his breakfast. however, his birthday is Saturday and he is having a party. Cake and presents in the morning and shrimp for dinner.
    He would like one of those plastic slide and fort play sets, just so you know. He wants you and dad and littlest there, no Mid. He hates her...
    love,
    Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell Eugene his Nanny says he's Grounded! No presents for bad critters. and Mid came home again today so she has to be invited. Your dad renamed her boomerang. As far as Littlest goes, today at least, I'd rather have kittens. Willing to trade?

      Delete
  6. Awwww. How in the world did he find him? He's so little! And a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was working and came upon himn by chance. Lucky day for the little one!

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. LMAO! Excellent start to my morning Allison, Thank You : )

      Delete
  8. Awh! What a cutie. Look at that wittle face. I kinda feeling the Osiris for this one.
    :-)

    Hope the little one is doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww!! So sweet... And I'm with you and decent guy on the name!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww. I'm glad he was found in time. I love kittens and cats. What name did they decide on?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After a few weeks to watch him develope a personality they decided on 'Gremlin' : )

      Delete

Just Humor Me....

Search This Blog