1. First Quarter Reports. Check. Two weeks late but check.
2. Exploding ovaries. They believe Mid had an ovarian cyst rupture and I am having fun with how many places can they make us run around for different tests. Welcome to my family medical history sweetheart! Ain't genetics a fine thing.
3. Fun with email. The Seamonkey doesn't use a personal email. So if he wants to sign up or make a statement somewhere, he uses what I call my personal public email. So he decided to stir some stuff up with the Surfrider Foundation, about a local issue. He isn't a member. He just thought they might be as worked up about this as he is. And they were. And started a whole campaign. And then he got in an argument with some woman in New Jersey, because you know they need a Surfrider in New Jersey because the waves are so rippin, who chastised him about a Cc to Our city council that included their secret plans, which, I'm not sure why she was in on anyway because we aren't in New Jersey, but anyway, he told her he didn't participate in 'secret plans' and would do what he wanted to. Now my inbox is being inundated with Surfrider Secret Plans, and ticked off chicks who ride the Jersey Shore.
4. I'm way too busy to be here right now.
5. But this is IMportant! Watch this. If you're like me you will fall all over yourself laughing and then make everyone in the family watch it too. They will think it's funny but not as hysterical as you do, but still.
I can't possibly be the only one who sees how funny it is. I hope.
If I am, that's ok too. I'm having a great time all by myself.
Just tell me about your day.
P.S. Surfrider does a lot of good work. But what is life if you can't poke a little fun ; )
This post has been edited to reduce meaness. You remember, Hormones. Like a train wreck.
Alzheimer's Awareness (4) Biggest Stories (14) clearing some clutter (5) Drive Thru Blog (32) Foolishness (42) Guest Posts (4) I Hate July (7) Just Stuff (59) Littlest stories (24) marriage (4) Middlest Stories (28) Moon Music (26) music (14) My Father (3) My Mother (9) My Past (5) parenting teens (31) Poetry (9) randomly irrelevent (16) re-runs (4) Really Bad Hokey Poetry (13) reflection (35) School Issues (8) she said what? (6) Stream of Semiconciousness (5) They didn't learn that at home (5) Yes. It has been that kind of week. (3)