Thursday, December 22, 2011

And Merry The Twain Shall Meet



I Wish You Joy


I Wish You Peace.

I Wish You A Merry Christmas!

and/or

Happy Hanukkah!

too. If that's what you do.

And
Much Happiness
in the
New Year


The Christmas lights on my bookcase display exploded and one of the toilet flushers is busted. I now feel relaxed and perfectly safe commencing with celebration.

For more Christmas fun please visit Really Bad Hokey Christmas Poetry on my other blog.

The Week Before Christmas


or listen to Miss Judy.
There is a commercial but it's the Holiday Season so I guess it can't be escaped.
But, Nobody does it better : )


Judy Garland - a merry little Christmas
Uploaded by Alexander_Band. - Music videos, artist interviews, concerts and more. © 2011 All Rights Reserved

5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! Hope you and yours have a great one. And hopefully no more explosions. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    PS: I've almost made it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas. Oh, and mom, no grounding the little buggers til after the holidays. :)

    ReplyDelete

Just Humor Me....

Search This Blog