Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Other Side Of That Rainbow

When Middlest was  three she sat coloring at the table with her fat preschool crayons and told me,
" I'm going to color a rainbow." She gathered the  primary colors in her hand and began to head for the front door. Curious, I opened the door for her wondering if she thought there was a rainbow outside to look at. She tilted her head back to observe the page of blue above her and stretched her arm up high as she could reach. Rising on her tips of her toes, one color at a time she swung her arm in a wide arc across the sky.
This a true story. 13 years later...


This is some of my childs artwork that she would like to share.  Please respect her wishes and do not copy.
Otherwise I will have to hunt you down and rip out your heart with my teeth.....and that would be nasty....































Have A Most Excellent Weekend!



© 2010 All Rights Reserved

8 comments:

  1. what an amazing talent. her crativity is amazing how lucky she is to be so gifted, you must be so very proud of her :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am truly speechless... Now we know where her talents lie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great work. She is amazingly talented and has a wonderful style that is all her own. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite is the fourth one up from the bottom.

    Very nice work.

    ~Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. She grew up to have quite some talent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really wish I had as much talent. I've never been good at art. She's very gifted!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! That is a beautiful story and your daughter is an amazing artist!

    And I can't believe that drawing in the sky thing. How poetic!! And sincere. Children do the most incredible amazing things.

    ReplyDelete

Just Humor Me....

Search This Blog