Thursday, October 29, 2009

Who's Raising You?

The other day I took my 14 year old to the doctor for a check-up. The nurse handed her the paper gown and left for her to change. My youngest sighed, gave me the I hate this and them and you look, pulled off her shirt, flung it across the room into my lap ,waited her perfect timing moment and announced  "What....no one's  throwing dollar bills ?"
I have to admit the kid cracks me up but what on earth happened to all my careful censoring over the years. Everything on my TV over PG 13 is still blocked. As my darlings tell me," we learned it at school you might as well give up". Well I won't do that but I guess I will have to unblock comedy central some day so that I can watch my child perform.

I can hardly wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Humor Me....

Search This Blog