Friday, October 30, 2009

Who ate all the Baby Ruth bars?

Not that it really matters. About once every 2 or 3 years some determined child actually comes all the way to the end of the road & up my slightly longer than average driveway. They are missing out because I buy great candy. At 9:30 I declare Trick or Treat over & the candy is mine. The last child was year before last &  he informed me my house was scary..... It wasn't decorated. (My yard is dark & has a lot of big trees) I do have a cute little wooden sign with a cat on it for the door but I don't know where it is. It hardly feels like Halloween. Littlest actually sewed her own costume this year. It was in the 80's & muggy today. There is not a  legitimate red or yellow leaf for I would guess a hundred miles. My geography is bad so it may just seem like a hundred miles. I guess I'm a little down today. Trying to figure out how the party rental store gave me a quote and I downsized a bit and called back and got a higher quote. It's report card day so I had to ground Middlest  and that's a shame cause she had plans and I really do hate for her to miss them, but she had plenty of warning as well. Oh well, we still have  some Nestle Crunch!
Maybe I ate all the Baby Ruths.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Humor Me....

Search This Blog