Thursday, August 15, 2013

I GOTTA TROLL!!!!!!!


And not a Spammy, try to trick you troll. I think it's a Real One! The Trolls name is Anonymous, as most of them are because they're all related. Not by blood necessarily but by kinship.

HI TROLL!

For nearly four years I've been waiting. Waiting for someone to criticize my parenting. Waiting for someone to remark on my girls less than stellar moments. It never happened. Because people are mostly awesome like that. I have found so many lovely and supportive women through blogging. Some I feel I've gotten to know quite well and I consider them true friends who really know me, even if I never meet them in person. I'm amazed at how well this person knows me since they read a total of (1) ONE  Post,  I know because I spy on you like that. SURPRISE! Anyway. One post out of all this nonsense, not to mention, heartbreak and, oh yeah, LOVE, I have on here.

But this morning, on my post just previous to this one, which involves a Happy Birthday to my beautiful Middlest and some baby woodland creatures that my darling soft hearted Biggest and Littlest were helping, imagine my surprise when I found this:

** Potty Mouth Warning!

THAT BABY! CREATURE HAS BEEN SPUN OUT TO DRY! THANKS TO BLOODY YOU! YOU EVIL ABANDONING MOTHER! WHO HAS NOTHING GOOD TO SAY. ALWAYS BUTS HER YOUNG DOWN. DOESN'T EVEN GIVE THEM THE TIME OF DAY! YOU FLEA BRAIN INFESTED BITCH! ROT IN BLOODY HELL WITH ALL OF YOUR MANGLED FUCKED UP LITTLE BABIES.

YOU HEAR ME BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I only rarely use uncouth language on my blog because I think it's an ignorant way of expressing yourself, except in special circumstance. I'm assuming that, like myself, she/he feels that curse words are very effective when used sparingly and about something you are passionate about. So please excuse the profanity of My Troll.

But...I'm not really sure what this person is BABBLING about. They seem to have something against sweet little furry baby woodland animals that have been injured and abandoned and need help until they can survive on their own. I can't imagine why anyone would be so mean and call such sweet tiny creatures 'mangled F'd up little babies.' I don't recall any of them in a dryer... the squirrels are safely tucked in Biggest's boobs and the wood rat is still on my back porch and probably will be till the end of time....because My Young completely rule my heart and trod all over me as they got their big soft mushy hearts FROM ME. Dumbass...oops...just a little slip there....and if My Troll had read more than one post she might understand that my Biggest regularly saves animals of all kinds and perhaps might surmise that she learned that trait from HER PARENTS. Though I will say I am a big proponent of wild creatures being in the wild and not captivity once they are able to survive on their own.

anyway.....I don't normally 'BUT' my young down either but sometimes I tell them it's time to sit for dinner....let's see...they all own cell phones with time on them...that I pay for...except Biggest and I paid for hers till she was like 22....and if they don't have them on them and I do I will certainly look and tell them what time is..as long as I'm not driving or something....
and I never abandon anything. Including my 5 cats + a feral, 2 dogs, over the years countless, hamsters, birds and a guinea pig and the mouse I found hidden in a closet,  as well as the occasional injured wild creature. Not to mention my three daughters who, quite the opposite of being abandoned or ignored, would likely say, OK, have said, "I'm an adult. Quit hovering over me worrying and telling me what to do."

So anyway TROLL. If you haven't already, check out my reply to your original comment, it has some information that may interest you. Also, Please do return and clarify your babble. Or perhaps read more than one post so you actually know the person you're judging. Please.
You see, it's been nearly 4 years and you have finally given me what I was waiting for. Someone to ..um.. FUCK WITH ME : )

Kisses,
Ms. G

P.S. I did say in that post that I had hurt my back rather badly and was taking some medication and jokingly mentioned I might leave weird comments. Maybe I'm not the only one on drugs....




© 2013 All Rights Reserved by MOTPG

Protected by Copyscape plagiarism checker - duplicate content and unique article detection software.

9 comments:

  1. My favorite line - "She always buts her young down." This is your brain on stupid...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're still playing chicken. Nothing like someone who dishes out but can't take it back. I'm giving it a couple more days because there's something else I REALLY want to say!

      Delete
  2. Today I feel miserable - a nice croupy sore throat passed on from the beloved niece and nephew.

    This post had me rolling on the floor despite not having the energy for it.

    Thanks for the smiles (I'm sensing an awesome character for a new book)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TITLE: Crazy Daisy Visits the ZOO. Watch out sweetie, this ones walking around on Your continent.
      Hope you're feeling better!

      Delete
  3. Dang, and I didn't get anything! (just kidding, you can handle this one all by yourself)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. I was afraid she (I'm assuming it's a she) would come after you for saying good riddance to the rat. If she'd picked on you I REALLY would have been Ticked.

      Delete
  4. I know, but it's so much fun to toy with them...like a cat and ...RAT ; )

    ReplyDelete
  5. ONE MORE THING: I'm putting this on both posts involved.

    DEAR TROLL. Though you have not deigned to return yet and enjoy the wreckage you left in your wake, just in case you do...
    You desecrated my daughters Birthday Message. That would be the daughter in the photo, painting the YOUTH HALL Sign for HER CHURCH.
    Whooo's the one who will burn hell? Hhmmm?

    In all seriousness that got me thinking. I am a Christian and I know better. I'm not being a good steward. You obviously had some rage in you that you decided to unload on me. That's ok. I just finished raising 3 teenagers. I'm used to it. I have a little stress on me right now too. You gave me a chance to vent a little of it. I guess we can call it even. But even more importantly:
    I FORGIVE YOU. And if you feel I have transgressed in some way, I hope you can forgive me too. It's a win-win and maybe neither of us will burn in Hell ; )

    ReplyDelete

Just Humor Me....

Search This Blog