Wednesday, December 26, 2012

28 Years, So Far, From the Firsts to the Lasts




Today it has been 28 years since I first met my Husband, The Seamonkey, ( Outside the ladies room of a night club where he could get a good view of the possibilities) and started a string of firsts that we didn't realize were possibilities on that day.

I won't be answering comments this week. I'm still concentrating on and spending most of my time enjoying  a few of our 'Family Lasts' : )


I Wish Everyone a Happy New Year From the First Day To The Last!



Protected by Copyscape plagiarism checker - duplicate content and unique article detection software.

10 comments:

  1. Isn't it strange how you have no clue that meeting someone could involve SO MUCH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy happy meet day! And Happy New Year! Enjoy all those precious moments. Me? I have to work. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a time for enjoying firsts and lasts. Happy New Year to you too

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that song... thanks for sharing the vid. enjoy yourselves :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lasts? What's been happening in your hood? We're having a bit of both in Tunaville too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy new year to you also - and happy meeting anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stoppby to say hi. I know you may be busy just wanted to send you a virtual wave :)

    ReplyDelete

Just Humor Me....

Search This Blog